The Latesail team are all experienced sailors who can help you find the perfect charter. Get in touch and we are happy to provide a personal service. Call us on: 01227 479 900
If you are looking for a sailing holiday with massive savings, you need look no further than our dedicated one way yacht charter website – www.sailoneway.com
- Massive savings. Once a charter company knows that a yacht needs to be moved from A to B by a particular timescale, they are set to lose money hiring a professional skipper if they cannot sell it as a one way trip. So the answer is to offer a massive discount to you, the charterer. Everyone’s a winner.
- Be a little flexible. Each one way offer is unique, but as long as you have a little flexibility on your preferred route, size of yacht and dates, we will quickly find you a great offer.
- Budget airlines. In the past a good one way offer meant having to spend lots more money on flights, or at least many hours travelling back to the start base, but with the influx of budget airlines you can now easily fly into one destination and out of another without hassle or surcharges.
- No doubling back. “Been there, got the t-shirt, next please?” A great advantage to sailing one way is not having to double back on yourself. You likely have 1 week to sail, so this means you can cover more of the cruising ground and explore more islands.
- Book quick to avoid disappointment. Not just a sales pitch! One way offers are very popular amongst bareboaters, so request an option with us for 24 hours and call your potential crew for a quick commitment to secure your great deal.