Get organised! Book early for big savings
We’re called LateSail but when you use us as your broker, we’ll find you the best price whenever you want to charter. The best offers are often for last minute sailors, but you can make big savings with early booking discounts. We’re the world’s largest yacht charter market consolidator with hundreds of exclusive deals. Our team’s extensive knowledge of the charter market means we work hard to find you the keenest deals available.
Whether you prefer bareboat, crewed, flotilla, sailing one way or by the cabin, you’ll find great prices if you book five to six months or more in advance. The benefits of booking early include:
- The chance to combine discounts for a great deal, such as early booking, loyalty and boat show discounts, etc, between 5-25%
- The pick of the fleet so you can select your ideal yacht
- The ability to make the most of cheaper advance flight prices
Check out our early booking discounts below for some inspiration, or call our experienced team today on 01227 479 900 for advice or request a quote.
Book with us
Start searching today, confident that we have:
- 6000+ yachts available to book live online 24/7
- 50 years’ experience in giving yacht charter holiday advice
- An expert broking team who are all sailors
- Five-star rating on TrustPilot
- 95% customer satisfaction rating as “excellent” or “good”
Get to know the LateSail family
However you want to sail, we’ve got all the bases covered. Check out our websites:
- Bareboat: Be your own captain and savour sailing freedom with our bareboat charters
- Sail One Way: More island hopping without having to double back to base with one way sailing
- Flotilla: Embrace social sailing by joining a flotilla convoy with an agreed itinerary
- Crewed: Browse affordable all-inclusive crewed yacht charters with a knowledgeable, attentive crew
- Cabin: Relax into a luxury crewed sailing adventure with someone else at the helm with our cabin charters
- Name Your Price: Tell us what you want and your budget and we’ll take care of the rest
Our boat recommendations
Catamarans and monohulls are both great for bareboat yacht charters. If you are sailing in calm waters then a catamaran can be more stable, while monohulls cut through choppier waters more easily. Catamarans are great for those who want more interior space and their shallow hulls can get you closer to shore. For sailors who want speed and performance, a monohull gives a very sharp turning radius and is known as the “purist’s choice”. While many go for new boats, just remember that a new yacht isn’t necessarily maintained as well as an older model.