The Latesail team are all experienced sailors who can help you find the perfect charter. Get in touch and we are happy to provide a personal service. Call us on: 877-292-0737
If you crave cruise ship-style adventure but don’t want to feel trapped with hoards of passengers on the tourist trail, then a cabin charter might be just the thing you are looking for. A luxury crewed charter trip that gives you the chance to relax while someone else takes the helm.
What is a cabin charter?
You can book a cabin for one or two people on a fully crewed yacht, which is typically a catamaran. You’ll be sharing with other couples who have the other cabins and this means you won’t be paying to rent the whole yacht . Offers vary but it includes the Captain and hostess, and usually onboard meals and soft drinks. If you are a keen sailor you can help the Captain, or just kick back and enjoy the sail.
What are the benefits?
- A luxury, stress-free crewed charter at a fantastic price
- Experienced crew with local knowledge
- More time to explore with a set, but relaxed itinerary
- Chance to visit remote locations large ships can’t access
- Develop long lasting friendships within a smaller group
- A trip tailored to your needs, which is more personal than a cruise
- Perfect for sailing novices, as no sailing experience is needed
- Yachts of often have watersports toys such as kayaks and SUP boards
Where can you sail?
Booking by-the-cabin is becoming increasingly popular and there are always special offers available worldwide, such as: