The Latesail team are all experienced sailors who can help you find the perfect charter. Get in touch and we are happy to provide a personal service. Call us on: 877-292-0737
Have you got the January blues and finding it hard to get back into the swing of things at work? It’s no surprise after the all the fun of the festive break. It might be easier if you give yourself something to look forward to for the rest of the year, so why not plan your 2018 yacht charter?
Booking early can pay off as much as booking late when you combine boat show, loyalty and early bird discounts. You’ll also have a wider choice of boats and cheaper flights, as well as a choice of friendlier flight departure and arrival times! Take a look at what’s hot for early book destinations at the moment …
Island hop the Adriatic in Croatia
Croatia has two thousand islands bursting with personality and lots to see:
- Split – Sail to Šolta’s Maslinica for a view of the seven islets, stroll Korčula’s walled town or visit upmarket Hvar with its late night parties. Take a look at our comprehensive marina guide for Split, Croatia
- Zadar – The wonder of the Kornati national park is on your doorstep here with its uninhabited islands
- Pula – Head to the Istrian peninsula and sail around Rab, Krnica and Losinj
- Dubrovnik – Walk the ancient cobbled streets in the famous walled city where Game of Thrones was filmed
Trace ancient civilisations within the Greek islands
Greece is home to six thousands islands spread across six chains, including:
- Ionian (Kefalonia, Corfu)
- Saronic (Aegina and Poros)
- Cyclades (Mykonos and Santorini)
- Sporades (Skiathos and Skopelos)
- Dodecanese (Rhodes and Kos)
Don’t forget to plan some time to walk around Athens and the ancient Acropolis. From Athens, you can head straight out to the Saronic Islands and the fantastic beaches at Poros or enjoy the lively atmosphere on Aegina. Pop over to Ermioni and eat octopus at Tizieris restaurant with its view of Hydra and Dokos.
Enjoy tropical snorkeling on the British Virgin Islands
The Caribbean is making an amazing recovery, especially in the BVIs where that #BVIstrong spirit is shining through and people are booking again for this year. The snorkeling is fantastic with the Indians, Baths, Dog Islands, the Caves and RMS Rhone waiting for you. Your favourite bars are already open, including Foxy’s and Soggy Dollar, and the full moon parties are still on in Trellis Bay. You’ll be able to get supplies, find diving groups and hire water toys, so don’t worry. Go forth and discover the true Caribbean, but take cash with you as ATM availability and credit card transactions are patchy. Read our update from local charterers or head to our BVI destination page for itinerary ideas.
Save even more money
Consider sailing one way and enjoy great discounts. You’ll still have a wide choice of boats and destinations, and more time for cruising exploration.
Find out more
Come and talk to us about your plans for this year, give our team a call on 877-292-0737 or request a quote.